Saturday, December 8, 2007


This is my kitty-friend. (We don't do the "ownership" thing.) Her name is Chiaroscuro, but most often we call her Chi. She was born 03 July 2006. Her first people-mommy works in stained glass & is from Australia. Chi can be very sweet & gentle, giving kitty kisses. Her teeth are fully functional. Good jumper. She makes barely any noise. (Are there kitty ninjas?) Not fond of cuddling & hugging. I highly recommend kissing her behind the ears, although she is not fond of it. When she is hungry, she's a good communicator.

3 comments:

SheMeows said...

A beautiful name for a beautiful cat.

I look forward to seeing new posts in your blog.

The Naked Redhead said...

Hey, Cindy, it's Sarah from Village Dental. I saw your blog addy in one of your e-mail signatures, and thought I'd check out a fellow blogger...nice start on your site.

For some really fun reads, check out a couple of my favorite blogs:

www.beahumanbeing.com (snarky Chicagoan on her daily life)

www.dooce.com (snarky mom with cute, cute animals...lots of fun pictures!)

See you soon!

Debbie said...

Hi Cindy, Chi is beautiful! She really looks to be in her element posing on that tree limb. And yes, there are kitty ninja's - my own Miss Peaches is quite good at 'sneaking up' on me when I least expect it. Lokking forward to seeing your DJ blocks.